About Me

My photo
I am a Bridlington Town Councillor elected to represent Bridlington South Ward. The views and posts on this site are my personal views and are not those of Bridlington Town Council. If you become a member of this Blog I will expect you to adhere to posting comments that are not offensive or illegal.

Friday 24 February 2012

Community Surgeries

This morning I spent two hours in West Hill Community Centre:




The value of Community Surgeries is the bringing together of a range of service providers to be on hand to answer what ever questions may be asked. Today we had police, the Housing Officer, the Antisocial Behaviour Officer and of course me as an elected ward councillor. Complaints about litter, amenities and rogue traders were some of the issues we tackled this morning. Community Centres like this are a vital hub of the community and serve a valuable link between the residents and those that serve them. Never a waste of time but a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.