About Me

My photo
I am a Bridlington Town Councillor elected to represent Bridlington South Ward. The views and posts on this site are my personal views and are not those of Bridlington Town Council. If you become a member of this Blog I will expect you to adhere to posting comments that are not offensive or illegal.

Thursday 23 February 2012

Gasworx Skatepark Event



The Safe Communities Team held a Bike Safety and Coding Event at the Skate Park, with the Connexions bus, todayThursday 23 February between 12.30pm and 2.30pm. It was great to see the facility well used during half term. Had an opportunity to talk to the young people there in my role as a Bridlington Town Councillor, Despite the negative publicity the facility has had it remains a favourite place for our young people to go, ride and chill safely with friends.


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gasworx-Skatepark/290648484281369




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.