About Me

My photo
I am a Bridlington Town Councillor elected to represent Bridlington South Ward. The views and posts on this site are my personal views and are not those of Bridlington Town Council. If you become a member of this Blog I will expect you to adhere to posting comments that are not offensive or illegal.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

NHS Candlelit Vigil In Hull



On Monday night I travelled to Hull to join fellow protesters in a Candlelit vigil to urge the Government to drop the NHS reform bill. Around the country 24 similar vigils too place as the House of Lords debated amendments to the Bill. I was one of many who marched to Save Bridlington Hospital and feel passionately about our NHS. The bill does not have the support of patients, GPs and many professional bodies associated with the NHS and will lead to privatisation of our health service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.