About Me

My photo
I am a Bridlington Town Councillor elected to represent Bridlington South Ward. The views and posts on this site are my personal views and are not those of Bridlington Town Council. If you become a member of this Blog I will expect you to adhere to posting comments that are not offensive or illegal.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Sports Relief 2012

I will be handing out the water and medals at this event on Sunday - you will be so fed up with me promoting it over the next couple of days! Bridlington Town Mayor Cyrill Marsburg will be setting off the Races . Come along and support it.








http://www.bridlington.gov.uk/Contents/Text/Index.asp?SiteId=337&SiteExtra=5210742&TopNavId=725&NavSideId=16459

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.